Bizzzy the Bee pattern
$4.40 Incl. BTW
Bizzzy is made with Scheepjes Stone Washed and Panda yarn and is approx. 28cm high.
The yarn you’re using and the tension you crochet with will decide the finished size.
PLEASE NOTE: You buy the pattern, not the finished amigurumi.
This pattern includes the US step for step explanation of how to make Bizzzy the Bee. The pattern is suited for anyone who knows the basic abbreviations.
This pattern has 5 pages and 16 pictures.
– 2.5mm crochet hook.
– Scheepjes Catona 110 Jet Black. (60cm)
– Scheepjes Stone Washed 822 Brown Agate. (56 grams)
– Scheepjes Stone Washed 833 Beryl. (45 grams)
– Scheepjes Stone Washed 801 Moon Stone. (20 grams)
– Scheepjes Panda 584 Grizzly. (4 grams)
– 20mm safety eyes.
– Fiber filling.
– Yarn needle.
As soon as I receive the order and the costs of the pattern you will receive an e-mail with the download link.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.